Marketing powers innovation, influences strategy, and drives corporate performance. NAHCEU business degree in marketing prepares you to steer organizations in the right direction, with fundamental marketing knowledge and skills in market analysis, decision-making, and communication. You can even expand your horizons — and your opportunities — with a concentration in professional sales, or digital and integrated marketing communications. When you graduate, you’ll be ready to thrive in your career and industry of choice.
Marketing Degree Courses
As a NAHCEU marketing student, you’ll explore the science of consumer behavior, the role marketing plays in organizational performance, and more through courses like:
- Advertising Management
- Applied Marketing Management and Leadership
- Brand Management
- Competitive Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Digital Marketing in Practice
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Global Marketing Management
- International Business
- Marketing Research
- Professional Sales and Relationship Management
- Sales and Sales Management
- Services Marketing and Strategy
- Social Media and Content Marketing
- Sports Business
You can also add depth to your marketing degree with a concentration in professional sales, or digital and integrated marketing communications. Applying core marketing concepts to solve real-world marketing challenges, you’ll unlock business acumen that’d normally take years of experience to acquire
If you are seeking to build an active career in professional sales, the NAHCEU Department of Marketing has a variety of programs designed to boost your growth in this, and they include the following-
Prepare for a dynamic career in professional sales. This concentration is an important part of NAHCEU Department of Marketing’s Professional Sales Program, which offers you a number of benefits:
- Exposure to leading businesses in the marketplace in the classroom and through co-curricular initiatives
- National recruitment for professional sales internships and full-time sales positions
- Leadership opportunities through Sales Scholars and SPARK (Sales Professionals Attaining Remarkable Knowledge)
- Career development workshops and initiatives targeted to professional sales interests
- Opportunities to compete in national and local sales competitions
Be on the cutting edge of marketing by building an in-depth knowledge of advertising management, digital management in practice, social media, content marketing, brand management, and more. Specialized instruction complements the core marketing curriculum to give you a competitive advantage, as well as the skills you need to excel as a marketing generalist or a specialist.
Careers In Marketing
NAHCEU marketing degree prepares you for diverse and exciting opportunities in a range of organizations and industries, including any of the following careers.
Advertising and Promotions Managers
Business Teachers, Postsecondary
First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
First-Line Supervisors of Retail Workers
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
Sales Agents, Financial Services
Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information network (O*NET) under sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA).
What Is A Major Map?
A major map is a layout of required courses in a given program of study, including critical courses, requirements, electives and suggested course sequence to ensure a clear path to graduation.
- Marketing, BS
- Marketing, BS (Professional Sales)
- Marketing, BS (Digital & Integrated Marketing Communications)