NAHCEU offers a fully online business degree in corporate accounting that targets students aspiring towards building careers in corporate accounting. Students will learn many of the sought-after skills in the field of managerial accounting namely- corporate compliance, data analysis, decision making, financial reporting risk control, and strategic financial planning. Corporate accounting is the best choice for students who are interested in the managerial aspect of business accounting.
Corporate Accounting Degree Courses
The School of Accountancy is highly ranked as it teaches through relevant courses, the concept of managerial accounting and the basic skill sets you will need to become a professional corporate accounting program emphasizes managerial accounting across a number of relevant subject areas. The courses include the following:
- Business Law and Ethics for Managers
- Business Statistics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Global Marketing Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Operations
- Governance, Risk, Compliance Internal Controls, and Ethics
- Intermediate Accounting for Corporate Accountants
- Marketing and Business Performance
- Mathematics for Business Analysis
- Organization and Management Leadership
- Problem Solving and Actionable Analytics
- Public Speaking
- Survey of International Economics
- Taxes for Corporate Accountants
- Uses of Accounting Information
Careers In Management Accounting
The fully online business in corporate accounting gives you an edge for qualification examinations towards being professionally certified as you set out to either the Certified Management Accountant Exam or the Chartered Global Management Accountant Exam, offered by the world’s largest body of accountants. The following are career paths that can be charted by graduates of this program-
Business Intelligence Analysts
Business Teachers, Postsecondary
Financial Managers, Branch, or Department
Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
Treasurers and Controllers
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information network (O*NET) under sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA).
What Is A Major Map?
A major map is a layout of required courses in a given program of study, including critical courses, requirements, electives and suggested course sequence to ensure a clear path to graduation.