NAHCE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
NAHCE and its members are the thought leaders of the business of healthcare. Through our online forums, conferences and more, the industry's most respected professionals are guiding our members to grow their careers and keep them up to date on the latest industry trends.
Connect with over 24000 leading professionals in healthcare on a national and local level with access to the health industry's most comprehensive communications, networking and employment resources.
Through live and web-based networking communities strengthen your professional support system and develop relationships with like-minded professionals that share your passion for health careers to help navigate and guide your career path.
AHCE and the HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION ALLIANCE administers certifications for health professionals who demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in their area of expertise. Certification is the recognition of attaining advanced knowledge and skills in a specialty area of health care and provides credibility while improving patient safety and the standard of care.
National certification credentials are nationally recognized by employers, medical societies, and government organizations. NAHCE certified members make roughly 10-15% more with every new credential compared to those who are not certified.
National Certification Training Programs
Take the next step in your career today and get National Board Certified in:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- Certified Medical Assistant Administrative Specialist (CMAAS)
- Certified Medical Assistant Clinical Specialist (CMACS)
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Certified Electrocardiograph Technician (CET)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Certified Health Information Management Technologist (CHIMT)
- Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS)
- Certified Billing And Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Certified Coding Specialist Physician Based (CCS) (CCS-P)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Certified Medical Coder (CMC)
- Certified Medical Chart Auditor - E/M (CMCA-E/M)
- Certified Medical Compliance Officer (CMCO)
- Certified Medical Insurance Specialist (CMIS)
- Certified Medical Office Manager (CMOM)
Members always get the lowest price on NAHCE and HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION ALLIANCE products including hundreds of professional and leisure products. Exclusive member discounts will have you earning back the cost of your membership in no time. The best deals are negotiated so you receive member rates on more than 20 different insurance products, including life, disability, professional liability, business owners, and specialty insurance. Other opportunities to save include member-only programs for travel, technology, rental cars, GEICO® auto insurance, and UPS® shipping.
Technical publications, specialty conferences, insurance programs, and other advantages are offered to you at membership discounts:
- Books and eBooks Save 25%
- Journals Save 75%
- Pay-per-view Journal Articles and Conference Papers Save 25%
- Contract Documents Save 50%
- Continuing Education Save up to 15%
- Specialty Conferences Save up to $200 on registration
- Insurance Member-exclusive discounts on life and health insurance
- Logo Merchandise Gift Store Save 20% off list price
NAHCE JOBS is your one-stop resource for health career jobs and health care employment. We gather the latest employment openings in one place and update regularly. NAHCE JOBS offers a wide range of opportunities be healthcare professionals from entry-level to expert.
Gain access to the top job-finding resource
NAHCE provides you with the resources to discover, evaluate and to be informed about the many health career opportunities today to consequently help you to make the best decisions all through your career
NAHCE has partnered with McGraw-Hill Education to give our members free access to AccessHEALTHCARE, an online resource for your entire health career journey.
With AccessHEALTHCARE, you’ll be able to search the latest editions of hundreds of expert references and key textbooks while accelerating problem-solving with analytical learning tools.